Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A strategic expert for "direction": the new American project is to replace Daesh other factions unde

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daesh - A strategic expert for "direction": the new American project is to replace Daesh other factions unde Empty A strategic expert for "direction": the new American project is to replace Daesh other factions unde

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 3:26 am

A strategic expert for "direction": the new American project is to replace Daesh other factions under the auspices of

17/06/2017

Confirmed the strategic Syrian expert Hassan Turki, today, the new American project is to replace Daesh other factions sponsored by the United States of America.
    In an interview with Hassan's "direction," adding that "the American position fishy and the formation of the so-called alliance since 2014 to now, US interventions did not lead to significant results," adding that "America is not serious in the fight against terrorism, both at the time of Obama or Trump."
    He explained that "the war on Syria and Iraq is complex and a major conflict and for a long time and coordination between the two countries is the culmination of previous stages took place between the two leaderships in Syria and Iraq to strengthen this coordination," noting that "coordination in the very important and critical stage comes at a time hit Daesh in both countries."
    He pointed out that "joint operations room quartet, which includes Syria, Iraq, Iran and Russia are present in Baghdad and in the previous days were coordinated around the border point that is controlled."
    He noted that "this stage that reached this level of coordination and meetings that are going to study plans in the fight Daesh in the Iraqi-Syrian desert and joint prospects for the next war."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169162.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:10 am