Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Brazilian president is accused of leading the "most dangerous criminal organization" in the coun

rocky

The Brazilian president is accused of leading the "most dangerous criminal organization" in the coun

Post by rocky on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 2:52 am

The Brazilian president is accused of leading the "most dangerous criminal organization" in the country

Arab and international  Since 2017-06-18 at 09:20 (Baghdad time)

Follow up of Mawazine News
Food industry magnate Giuseppe Batista accused Brazilian President Michel Tamer of leading the country's most dangerous criminal organization in a long interview with the weekly Ibuka newspaper.
Batista, head of the meat-producing conglomerate GBS, sparked a political shake-up in mid-May by handing over to authorities a videotape condemning President Tamer.
The president appears in this secret recording and agrees to buy the silence of a former deputy jailed.
The information revealed by Batista is a blow to the president after the Supreme Court agreed to open an investigation against Tamer on charges of turning a blind eye to corruption and obstructing the judiciary.
"It is the biggest and most dangerous criminal organization in the country, led by President Tamer," Batista said in the interview.
"Those who are not currently in prison are in the presidential palace of Blanaltu," he said. "They are very serious people, and I have never had the courage to confront them."
This is Batista's first interview since a compromise was reached with the judiciary in exchange for easing sanctions against him, after he was strangled in the context of the complex investigation that exposed the corruption scandal that is shaking Brazil.
Batista and several of his colleagues have reported millions of dollars in bribes to secret party funding, including Tamer's Brazilian-led Movement for Democratic Democracy.
"Once I got to know Tamer, he started asking me for money to fund his campaigns," Batista said. "It's not too shy when talking about money."
For its part, the Brazilian presidency described the interview as "pure lies" and responded to Guslie Batista in a statement of the same severity.
"Joselli is the most famous and most successful road cutter in the history of Brazil," she said. "He says in the interview that the president has always asked him for something, but the president has never adopted the behavior of this beggar. On the contrary, His problems with the government. "
Batista, who has been forced to leave the country since the scandal began, returned to Brazil on Sunday and, in a testimony to the federal police, repeated accusations of corruption to President Tamer.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Fri 20 Oct 2017, 3:54 am