Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
mochasmom
lonelyintexas
6 posters

Member of the Finance Committee: the Iraqi dinar will be a significant improvement over its price ve

lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Member of the Finance Committee: the Iraqi dinar will be a significant improvement over its price ve Empty Member of the Finance Committee: the Iraqi dinar will be a significant improvement over its price ve

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 31 Aug 2013, 9:06 am

Member of the Finance Committee: the Iraqi dinar will be a significant improvement over its price versus international currencies over the next period

31-08-2013 06:51 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). Member of the Finance Committee, a Deputy from the Kurdistan blocs Coalition//Jimmy, intermodalism and forwarding companies private banks accused of money laundering and currency smuggling over the past few months for the purpose of prosecution.

He is capable of (News Agency): that the Iraqi dinar will see a significant improvement in the price of international currencies, especially after the Central Bank resorting to correct the mistakes of the past that led to the decline of the dinar.

He noted: mediation companies (banking) and private banks accused of money laundering and smuggling of foreign currencies will be brought to justice in order to try and reduce the frequency of these phenomena, as harmful to the economy and the value of the dinar.

He added that the Central Bank could during the recent period of saving Iraqi dinar from degradation and to stabilize the price, asserting that the dinar is now much better than before and will see more improvement in the coming period.

The Iraqi dinar has witnessed unprecedented price declines against the u.s. dollar during the past six months, as a result of the policy of the Central Bank at the time, and that its impact has been to dismiss the Central Bank Governor and his two deputies and advisers and executives years./finished/8 l. Eng. -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Member of the Finance Committee: the Iraqi dinar will be a significant improvement over its price ve Empty Re: Member of the Finance Committee: the Iraqi dinar will be a significant improvement over its price ve

Post by mochasmom Sat 31 Aug 2013, 9:18 am

Thanks for the article, still trying to define " over the next period"
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Member of the Finance Committee: the Iraqi dinar will be a significant improvement over its price ve Empty Re: Member of the Finance Committee: the Iraqi dinar will be a significant improvement over its price ve

Post by fonz1951 Sat 31 Aug 2013, 9:47 am

mochasmom wrote:Thanks for the article, still trying to define " over the next period"
over the next period; definition; soon! sorry, had to do it mocha, i know you hate that word.  lol!
Bama Diva
Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:55 am

Member of the Finance Committee: the Iraqi dinar will be a significant improvement over its price versus international currencies over the next period

31-08-2013 06:51 AM

He added that the Central Bank could during the recent period of saving Iraqi dinar from degradation and to stabilize the price, asserting that the dinar is now much better than before and will see more improvement in the coming period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gee, if they think the dinar has improved so much and they believe it to be now stable, wonder how much improvement they are thinking about for the future?? Lets hope more than the "recent" improvement. :-)
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:06 pm

Bama Diva wrote:
Gee, if they think the dinar has improved so much and they believe it to be now stable, wonder how much improvement they are thinking about for the future?? Lets hope more than the "recent" improvement. :-)
Exactly, this is the FC, CBI's way, a gradual improvement with infrastructure, etc, and time, over the EC's way (Mostly Kurds, ducks sources) of a reset. YOU GOT IT BAMA. Tell her Johnny what she won, a brand new low rate..... ;)
Bama Diva
Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:25 pm

Neno wrote:Exactly, this is the FC, CBI's way, a gradual improvement with infrastructure, etc, and time, over the EC's way (Mostly Kurds, ducks sources) of a reset. YOU GOT IT BAMA. Tell her Johnny what she won, a brand new low rate..... ;)
In spite of what I want, I have begun to suspect that the slow increase is what we are going to experience. I seem to recall that you have mentioned that the slow increase was what Ali has always believed.  Do I recall correctly?  That concept has never made sense to me, still doesn't but that is exactly why it may happen because it doesn't make sense to the rest of us. :-)

The economic growth is being greatly interfered with due to the increase of violence and Baghdad's less than friendly business attitude. :-(
So the beat goes on.............
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:48 pm

Now you know why I argued with duck for years but there was to many ass kissers meaning followers not reading for their selves that I just left it alone. In reality, they were both right if anyone can see the happenings. Other words their is always two sides to the story but as you can see, we are still waiting. I think I will enjoy the week-end in the pool.. ;)
Wayne Irby
Wayne Irby
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 01 Sep 2013, 12:49 pm

Talk is cheap, show us a Real improvement!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 07 Oct 2022, 8:07 am