Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's army chief: I will not teach Daesh a lesson, but we will respond to their masters also

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daesh -  Iran's army chief: I will not teach Daesh a lesson, but we will respond to their masters also Empty Iran's army chief: I will not teach Daesh a lesson, but we will respond to their masters also

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2017, 2:23 am

Iran's army chief: I will not teach Daesh a lesson, but we will respond to their masters also

18/06/2017

It held a general commander of the Iranian Army Major General Attaouallah Salehi, an inspection visit to the Rapid Response Unit, which is based on Iran's western border.

Major General Attaellh Salehi said during his visit to the city "denied the month" adjacent to the Diyala province of Iraq, that the forces Ataatmrkz at this point to defend the country, but in order to hunt enemies, too.

Major General Salehi noted that he does not have any threat to the western borders never, saying that Daesh for us is a mad dog, you will not only teach them a lesson, but will refund a decisive response to their masters, too.

He said general commander of the Iranian army readiness of troops stationed on the western border of the Islamic Republic of Iran is very mighty, stressing the need to thank the heroes of the Iranian army, who answered the call to defend the country's security.

Major General Salehi, who is against the backdrop of this visit, there were frequent rumors about the presence of terrorist groups on the western border, "as long as the presence of the Iranian army seriously on Iran's western border will not dare any terrorist from getting close to the border and we will respond strongly to any suspicious movement."

In turn, said Brigadier General keyumars Heydari, commander of ground forces in the Iranian army, which is accompanied by the Commander in Chief of the Iranian army in this visit to the units the rapid reaction of the Iranian army has a mission in the region, saying that the Commander in Chief of the Army being the visit to inspect the ability of the rapid reaction forces and equipment this advanced forces.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169429.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:14 am