Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independent" Commission file ended with no reason for demonstrations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Independent" Commission file ended with no reason for demonstrations Empty Independent" Commission file ended with no reason for demonstrations

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2017, 2:43 am

Independent" Commission file ended with no reason for demonstrations

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

Bloc "independent" parliamentary said, "The Electoral Commission has not only days left to her, and no need to engage in new activities and demonstrations .. will end its file normally."

The head of the bloc MP Sadiq frankincense told the «Journal News» that "nothing was left but the days and ends with the work of UNHCR to be after referral to the Board of Commissioners Althad..lma are not obliged to enter into the chaos of the demonstrations."

He added: "There is no benefit to any party to stay or dismiss the Commission at this time," wondering "if bad so what's to be tolerated during the last period?".

He stressed chewing gum, that "the interrogation of the Commission did not reach the stage of corruption revealed reality, therefore, calls for employees to punish them and the work of a previous performance in the Iraqi state is unrealistic."

He announced the House of Representatives, he will complete the vote on whether or not to dismiss the Commission after the end of the legislative recess, while the Legal Committee confirmed that the work of the Electoral Commission will end on September 20 \ September.

Gave members Mufhdah existing applications to bring them into retirement, threatened with "Liberal" bloc to resort to the judiciary and the integrity and exit in the event of demonstrations were referred commissioners to retire without a vote on a pink slip.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 18 Jun 2024, 10:17 pm