Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran agrees with a Korean bank on credit to 8 billion euros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran agrees with a Korean bank on credit to 8 billion euros Empty Iran agrees with a Korean bank on credit to 8 billion euros

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 2:49 am

Iran agrees with a Korean bank on credit to 8 billion euros

20:20 - 06/19/2017

Minister of Economy and Finance of Iran Ali Tayyip Nya announced that Iran agreed with the South Korean Export Import Bank, to attract a credit of $ 8 billion euros.

This came during a meeting with the Minister Tayyip Nya Chairman of the South Export and Import Bank of Korea on Monday, on the sidelines of his participation in the second meeting of the Asian Bank to invest in infrastructure.

The two sides discussed ways to provide special projects and urban infrastructure in the energy, petrochemicals, oil and health, which is due to be launched in the areas of finance Iran also discussed the text of the agreement relating to the financing of 8 billion euros, which was agreed upon last year.

The Iranian minister pointed to the economic opportunities in Iran, pointing out that many countries expressed an interest in the economic and financial cooperation with Iran and the implementation of joint productive projects.

The Import and Export Bank of South Korea, announced to monitor the amount of 8 billion euros to finance economic projects in Iran as well as the Bank of "Ka - Shore" South Korea announced the allocation of 5 billion euros for this purpose. / D ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/19/168516/

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 12:01 pm