Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi concludes his visit to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi concludes his visit to Saudi Arabia Empty Abadi concludes his visit to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 3:06 am

Abadi concludes his visit to Saudi Arabia

10:40 - 20/06/2017

Left Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, visiting the city of Jeddah, concluding his one-day visit to Saudi Arabia during which he continued King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud met.

According to the official Saudi Press Agency "SPA", that "the Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq, Haider al-Abadi and his accompanying delegation left here today."

She added that "it was in the farewell Abadi King Abdulaziz International Prince Abdullah bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz, Deputy Governor of Makkah Region Airport, and Minister of State for Cabinet Member Assistant bin Mohammed Al-Aiban Minister facilities, Mayor of Jeddah Hani bin Mohammed Abu Ras, and Acting Saudi Arabia in Iraq Abdulaziz bin Khaled Al Shammari, and Iraq's ambassador to the Kingdom of Rushdie, Mahmoud al-Ani, director of the province of Jeddah police Brigadier Abdul Wahab Asiri, Director of the King Abdulaziz international Airport, Abdullah al-Rimi, and Director of the Royal Protocol Makkah region Office Ahmed bin Zafar. " Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:16 am