Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assad called the "National Project for Administrative Reform" and criticizing officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Assad called the "National Project for Administrative Reform" and criticizing officials Empty Assad called the "National Project for Administrative Reform" and criticizing officials

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 2:48 am

Assad called the "National Project for Administrative Reform" and criticizing officials

21/06/2017

To coincide with significant victories of the Syrian army, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, announced the launch of the "National Project for Administrative Reform", which aims to create a single homogeneous methodology for all ministries through the "Measurement and administrative support" center and the observatory "administrative performance."
    The decision came during Assad's presidency of the Council of Ministers meeting, held at the seat of government, at Kfar Sousse, Damascus.
    President al-Assad said: The existing administrative mechanisms are no longer acceptable, President al-Assad launched a sharp attack on some Syrian officials, whom he described as "terrified" against the backdrop of the actions of blaspheming directly to the rights of the citizen Sureth not worthy of the homeland.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169728.html

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:37 am