Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A security expert: Iraqi border secure - Syrian strengthening of the country's sovereignty operation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - A security expert: Iraqi border secure - Syrian strengthening of the country's sovereignty operation Empty A security expert: Iraqi border secure - Syrian strengthening of the country's sovereignty operation

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 2:56 am

A security expert: Iraqi border secure - Syrian strengthening of the country's sovereignty operations

21/06/2017 

Said security expert Ahmad Sharifi, on Wednesday that the Iraqi - Syrian border to secure the promotion of the country's sovereignty, especially after control over a border port and cut the road to Daesh gangs operations.
    Sharifi In an interview for "direction Press" confirmed that Daesh was based the principle of breaking the border has the security forces and the resistance factions managed to thwart this principle and was able to rehabilitate the border and is cut off lines of logistical support is very large, indicating that securing the border crossings in Abu Kamal facing Qaim and crossing Walid, who is facing Tanf is very important and that infiltration across roads Alnisemeh also no longer valid for use after the control of the popular crowd on that area and border ports.
    He added: control of important and vital crossings is to strengthen the sovereignty of the country, noting that there are determinants of political decision towards the formation of a transient forces of the border: the first "to be the existence of a gentile resolution authorizing countries to use their resources to maneuver across the border," the second thing "for the approval of the State regard being crossing the border "and the third theme includes" chasing the goal has been configured under international law as a terrorist. "
    Sharifi pointed out that does not have any bidder in international law and in front of the popular crowd to hunt down terror and the crowd became a passing force of the border.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169739.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:46 pm