Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamas calls for a rally Friday in commemoration of Jerusalem Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamas calls for a rally Friday in commemoration of Jerusalem Day Empty Hamas calls for a rally Friday in commemoration of Jerusalem Day

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 5:55 am

Hamas calls for a rally Friday in commemoration of Jerusalem Day

21/06/2017

Hamas called for a rally next Friday on the Gaza Strip's border with the Zionist entity in commemoration of Jerusalem Day.
    The group said in a press statement Wednesday, "We reiterate our call to exit the popular rally on Friday next to the obsolescent wire to express anger toward aggression on holy sites and the people, indicating that" the goal is to deliver a message to the enemy that we the people will not accept the conversion, aggression and siege. "
    The movement demanded that "the peoples of the Arab and Islamic nation to express its anger on this day in solidarity with Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa, and with the besieged people in occupied Palestine."
    Confirmed the movement "on the state of permanent alert for liberation and dignity, and the honor of participating in this inevitable victory and will not provide Aldnip in her religion nor in the holy places," she said. "We are all honest people to our covenant with our nation and our people will stay until full goals in liberation to achieve self-determination and return blessed to the homes. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169801.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:35 am