Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian regime forces launch assault on Jobar, dozens of casualties

jedi17
    jedi17

Syrian regime forces launch assault on Jobar, dozens of casualties Empty Syrian regime forces launch assault on Jobar, dozens of casualties

Post by jedi17 Wed 21 Jun 2017, 6:43 pm

by Loaa Adel
    Jun 21, 2017, 6:09 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit
    Syrian rebels. File photo.
    Report Ad

Damascus (Syria News) More than 20 members of the Syrian regime forces were either killed or wounded during to their violent attack on Jobar neighborhood in the Syrian Capital, Damascus.

Qasioun News reported, on Wednesday, that the Syrian regime forces launched an offensive on Jobar neighborhood, northeast of Damascus, where violent clashes took place between the government forces and Syrian rebels, amid mutual artillery and rockets shelling.

Furthermore, over 20 members of the regime forces had been either killed or wounded in the clashes that broke out in Jobar neighborhood between the two sides.

Meanwhile, warplanes carried out more than seven air strikes on the neighborhood, resulting significant damage to the area, but no casualties were reported, while several mortar shells fell on the regime-held neighborhoods of Damascus, causing only material damage.

It is noteworthy, Syrian government forces and their affiliated militias are trying to advance into Jobar neighborhood since Monday, however, all their attempts failed.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:40 pm