Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Administrative corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Administrative corruption  Empty Administrative corruption

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2013, 6:11 pm

Administrative corruption

2/09/2013 - Monday, September 27, 1434

The integrity Commission confirmed the list behavior for signing all members of official circles and the mixed sector represent a legal guarantee to provide the best services to the citizens, noting that each employee signed the list and save them in their profile in the Department.

The body said in a statement Monday that a team of its experts had emphasized during the seminar organized by the Department of prevention, to employees of the Central Bank of Iraq on the regulation of legal guarantees and ethical immunization from slipping into shafts of corruption beyond the powers and responsibilities of the job or engage in wrongful conduct by public money or the acquisition of enrichment that money or blackmail citizens and wasting state money.

The terms of the regulation prohibits the discrimination between applicants for any reasons or considerations and does not allow him to use his powers for personal gain or disclose State secrets or Department and needed to devote full time to the performance of the public service.

The statement noted that the rules of behavior that should be on every employee to signed and stored in their profile in the Department employee had to respect the ethics and compliance controls relations between almavok and the subordinates and ensure the development of professional abilities and potential to ensure the best performance escalation formulas work and prevent it from carrying out any activities or relationships with third parties leading to conflicts of interests and the duties and responsibilities of his constituency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:29 am