Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stabbed a policeman at a US airport ..owalsltat prepared by an act of terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stabbed a policeman at a US airport ..owalsltat prepared by an act of terrorism Empty Stabbed a policeman at a US airport ..owalsltat prepared by an act of terrorism

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Jun 2017, 2:28 am

Stabbed a policeman at a US airport ..owalsltat prepared by an act of terrorism

22/06/2017

US federal authorities announced that it was investigating a police officer stabbed a regional airport in Michigan as a "terrorist act".
    Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI official in charge of the investigation, said David Jelios that "the suspect shouted" Allahu Akbar "before stabbing the policeman in the neck.".
    He added that "not hatred of the United States, and he reportedly made comments about that America killed people in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, and we are all going to die."
    It was the identification of the suspect held by police as Amor, a Canadian Fotouhi-year-old 50-year-old.
    In the same vein, the Canadian police raided an apartment east of Montreal, in a process linked to stabbing the policeman.
    The officers raided the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the national police forces in Canada, with the support of the Montreal police officers, the apartment located in the "San Michele" neighborhood in Montreal.
    According to news reports, the apartment is linked to the suspect, who Fotouhi Amor was arrested in that attack.
    It is noteworthy that the page on the social networking site "Facebook" carry the same suspect name, containing information about the Tunisian-born Fotouhi and he studied at the University of Tunis and in the "Sullivan" College in Montreal.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169885.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm