Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Libyan officer reveals a document calling for a country to send terrorists to Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Libyan officer reveals a document calling for a country to send terrorists to Syria Empty Libyan officer reveals a document calling for a country to send terrorists to Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Jun 2017, 2:35 am

Libyan officer reveals a document calling for a country to send terrorists to Syria

22/06/2017

Exposing the Colonel, "Ahmed cuneiform," a spokesman for the Libyan National Army, a document calling for a country to send terrorists from the Arab Maghreb countries to Syria to fight the Syrian army and its allies.
    The presentation cuneiform during a press conference in Benghazi, the documents reveal the complicity of terrorist elements in the assassination of officers in the Libyan army operations.
    He said that Qatar is the main responsible for the instability of Libya, through its support for terrorist groups in his country through the submission of money and arms to these groups.
    The display cuneiform documents indicate Qatar asked the charge d'affaires in Tripoli Nayef Abdullah Al Emadi, sending volunteers from the Maghreb and North African countries to fight in Syria.
    He pointed out that Libya suffers from systematic terrorism from foreign countries. At a press conference presentation cuneiform documents reveal the complicity of Libyan terrorist groups to control the country.
    He pointed out that the armed forces in a state of permanent alert.
    Cuneiform confirmed that there is no coordination between the Libyan National Army and the head of the so-called "reconciliation government" Fayez OS.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169875.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:29 am