Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran and Russia conclude a convention to promote nuclear cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran and Russia conclude a convention to promote nuclear cooperation Empty Iran and Russia conclude a convention to promote nuclear cooperation

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Jun 2017, 2:37 am

Iran and Russia conclude a convention to promote nuclear cooperation

21/06/2017 

Iran and Russia will sign an agreement to strengthen cooperation in the field of nuclear industry on the sidelines of the largest exhibition of the industry will be held in Moscow with the participation of 65 countries.

The aim of the exhibition "completed Expo 2017" which 653 company advanced involving nuclear field to activate the slogan "nuclear needs .. the environment and safety," as it presents the latest technologies related to nuclear industry, including the production of energy, medicine, agriculture, standards of safety and safety in nuclear use as well as a contract seminars specialized different in this area.

The exhibition began its work on Monday and take his works for three days.

The delegation is currently visiting Iran from Moscow. Where the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization Mohammad Ahmadian assistant said on the sidelines of this show that there is good cooperation between Tehran and Moscow in the nuclear field, where he is currently being built the second unit and the third unit of the Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant after the completion of the first unit of this station.

He noted the drafting of agreements between Iran and Russia on the provision of fuel Alkahrodhirah Bushehr plant, and studies on the use of more modern fuel as it will be signed.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169850.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:43 pm