Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar: our neighbors infiltrated the agency "Qena" and not Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar: our neighbors infiltrated the agency "Qena" and not Russia Empty Qatar: our neighbors infiltrated the agency "Qena" and not Russia

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 3:04 am

Qatar: our neighbors infiltrated the agency "Qena" and not Russia

22:40 - 06/22/2017

Confirmed Qatar's embassy in Moscow on Thursday, said that the allegations refer to the involvement of Russian authorities to penetrate the Qatar News Agency "Qena site" unfounded, pointing to the possession of evidence to prove the involvement of the blockade of Gulf states.

Marri said at a news conference in the Qatari capital Doha: "We have information and enough evidence to accuse the Gulf states to participate in the siege of Qatar broke Qatar News Agency" website .. "is now being confirmed is certain" ... "Breakthrough has been using the" iPhone "devices by source "AB" IP refers to one of the siege states. "

He said the Attorney General of Qatar: "Doha will resort to all means to restore to all those affected by the siege of Qatar as a result of their rights through international legal ways," adding that the list prepared by the Arab states that suspected of being terrorists linked to the diameter of her unfounded.

Marri stressed that "what is happening with Qatar is not a boycott, but the entire siege and collective punishment for Qataris and residents."

The Qatari embassy's comments come to Russia in the light of reported by the Attorney General of Qatar, Ali Bin Marri, about the involvement of Gulf states participating in the blockade broke the site "Qena" and that the public prosecutor is overwhelming evidence in this Alhon.anthy / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/22/169381/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm