Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Daily Telegraph: preventing Israeli airline from discrimination based on sex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Daily Telegraph: preventing Israeli airline from discrimination based on sex Empty The Daily Telegraph: preventing Israeli airline from discrimination based on sex

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 3:47 am

The Daily Telegraph: preventing Israeli airline from discrimination based on sex

Friday June 23, 2017 9:49

, the Daily Telegraph newspaper published in its edition on Friday, a topic entitled " The Israeli airline can no longer women move away from ultra - Orthodox Jews seats."

According to the newspaper, he said that an Israeli court issued a ruling preventing the Israeli Aviation Company "Al" from the transfer of women from their seats to other places if you happened to be allocated to them next to one of ultra - Orthodox Jews to the seat.

Explains the newspaper, the case brought by an Israeli woman exceeds eighty years of age after the company transferred from her seat when the man in the seat next door , said he did not want to sit next to a woman to, indicating that the woman was traveling from the United States to Israel in business class when I asked them one of the flight attendants to change her seat because the man sitting next to her expressed dismay.

The paper adds that this incident is one of several similar incidents occurred on the aircraft company trade led to a delay in a large number of the flights flying to Israel from both Britain and the United States because of the objections of some passengers at the disposal of the company.

The paper points out that the woman filed a lawsuit against the company with the support and assistance from the "religious act in the center of the " Israeli is one of the centers active in the field of human rights in Israel and the United States.

It turns the newspaper, the court said in its decision that the company acted in violation of the law to prevent sexual discrimination, stressing that "the company can transport passengers from the allotted because of damage to another passenger sitting next to him because of his gender crippled."

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/207789/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B9-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA/ar

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:25 pm