Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Hitler" appears in Argentina after his hiding for 70 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Hitler" appears in Argentina after his hiding for 70 years Empty "Hitler" appears in Argentina after his hiding for 70 years

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 4:02 am

"Hitler" appears in Argentina after his hiding for 70 years

June 23, 2017

A 128-year-old man from Argentina claimed to be the German dictator Adolf Hitler, whose accounts of his death or flight to Argentina differ

An old man from the Argentine city of Salta claims to have been a Hitler and spent 70 years hiding, Argentine newspaper El Patriota reported.

In an interview with the man, he explained that he arrived in Argentina in 1945 with a passport named Hermann Günterberg, explaining that it was a forged passport made by the Gestapo, the Nazi secret police, before the end of the war and that it was Hitler.

Asked about the reason for his silence at the moment, the man said that Israel's secret intelligence officially stopped its policy of pursuing the Nazis last year.

He said that the world has thrown him many crimes he did not commit, explaining that he spent more than half his life hiding from the Jews, and drew the newspaper that this man is preparing to publish his biography in order to improve the public image.

"They described me as a bad person because we lost the war, but when people read my vision of events they will change their minds," he said, explaining that the book would be published in September.

However, his wife, who is younger than 73 years, shows that he suffers from senile dementia only.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.al-mawqif.com/18809

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:54 pm