Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China on the cusp of a global revolution in energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China on the cusp of a global revolution in energy Empty China on the cusp of a global revolution in energy

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 11:01 am

China on the cusp of a global revolution in energy

23/06/2017

China recovered about 235 thousand cubic meters of ice combustible from the South China Sea, surpassing the previous forecast for the process of mining.

In a statement issued by the "experimental mining": "China has achieved expectations in the completion of the experimental trials of ice combustible using local innovations in technology and engineering, which is a historic breakthrough."

Usually there is ice in the combustible areas of the seabed or tundra with strong pressure and low temperature necessary for stability, and can ignite such as steel, ethanol, and this is why it is called ice combustible or flammable.

It is noteworthy that one cubic meter of ice combustible, a kind of natural gas hydrate, is equal to 164 cubic meters of ordinary natural gas.

The minister of land and resources of China, Jiang Daming said in the 18 of last May, said that China has succeeded in collecting ice samples combustible in the South China Sea, which could lead to an "international energy revolution."

China embarked on the exploration of ice combustible in the seas since 1999.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170035.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:10 am