Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq confirms its solidarity with Saudi Arabia against the backdrop of targeting the Haram al-Makki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq confirms its solidarity with Saudi Arabia against the backdrop of targeting the Haram al-Makki Empty Iraq confirms its solidarity with Saudi Arabia against the backdrop of targeting the Haram al-Makki

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2017, 3:21 am

Iraq confirms its solidarity with Saudi Arabia against the backdrop of targeting the Haram al-Makki

Political Since 2017-06-24 at 10:21 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Saturday condemned attempts to target Al-Haram Al-Makki, stressing Iraq's solidarity with Saudi Arabia against terrorist groups targeting its security and internal stability.
    "The Iraqi Foreign Ministry expresses its condemnation and condemnation of the terrorist operation that attempted to target the holy Haram al-Sharif," Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmed Jamal said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "Iraq's solidarity with the sisterly Kingdom of Saudi Arabia stands against terrorist groups that target their security and internal stability "He said.
    He added that "these attempts show the extent of ideological and ideological deviation of the gangs adopting the method of terrorism and atonement, which led to the attempt to attack the holiest homes of God and during the holy month of Ramadan, which requires greater efforts to eliminate the sources of support and funding and intellectual incubators adopted by the letter."
    Saudi Arabia announced yesterday that it had foiled an attempt to target the Al-Aqsa Mosque after receiving reports from inside the Ajyad Al-Masafi neighborhood in Makkah, next to Al-Haram Al-Makki, confirming that a cell there was preparing for terrorist operations in the coming period. After clashing with the security forces. Finished 10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:15 pm