Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Belgian court convicts 8 trafficking in human beings Princesses Emirati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Belgian court convicts 8 trafficking in human beings Princesses Emirati Empty Belgian court convicts 8 trafficking in human beings Princesses Emirati

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2017, 4:11 am

Belgian court convicts 8 trafficking in human beings Princesses Emirati

24/06/2017

The Daily Telegraph British published Saturday that the Belgian court convicts 8 Princesses Emirati, indicating that these women Atajeran human beings.
    The newspaper said on the subject posted on one of its pages that "a Belgian court issued a ruling condemning 8 of the UAE royal families after they have been proven to Qmn human trafficking in the country."
    The paper quoted judicial sources confirmed that "the facts back to ten years ago, where the Princesses of mistreating Khademathn and treated like slaves in one of the largest Belgian capital Brussels hotels," noting that "the court ruled against the eight princesses, and all from the Al Nahyan family in Abu Dhabi, was sentenced a 15-month suspended sentence and a fine. "
    The newspaper quoted defense lawyer as saying that he "was relieved after the end of the case after a full 10 years," noting that "the court decided to fine Princesses an amount of 165 thousand euros with the possibility of reduced to half."
    She stressed that "the court acquitted Princesses of the most serious charges against them, a contempt of human beings," pointing out that "one of the maids who were Tsahbn princesses at their residence headquarters, which several months during 2007 and 2008 at a Brussels hotel managed to escape, and made a complaint about ill-treatment received by her colleagues and princesses, calling it up to the gendarmerie of slavery. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170112.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:09 am