Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Taliban: peace in exchange for the withdrawal of Alomrakian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Taliban: peace in exchange for the withdrawal of Alomrakian Empty Taliban: peace in exchange for the withdrawal of Alomrakian

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2017, 5:41 am

Taliban: peace in exchange for the withdrawal of Alomrakian

20:39 - 23/06/2017

The Taliban warned of sending more troops to western Afghanistan and pledged to seek to achieve independence under the "rule of Islamic law", and rejected fears it will house foreign militants.

He said Taliban leader Mullah prestige of God Akhundzada in a statement on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr "occupation is the only obstacle in the way of peace, calling on the United States to get out of Afghanistan more inclined messages of reconciliation."

The statement rejected fears that Afghanistan could again become a haven for foreign militants seeking to attack the United States and its allies, as it did when Al Qaeda attacked the World Trade Center in New York in 2001.

He called Akhundzada to "full independence of the country and the establishment of Islamic rule," warning of plans to increase the number of US troops in Afghanistan by between 3 and 5 thousand troops.

He said the Taliban leader, "the greater their determination to keep their forces here or their desire to increase their forces the greater regional sensitivity towards them," vowing to "constructive and good relations with you and with the world as soon as the end of your occupation is not the project for Afghanistan."

He denied Akhundzada wide accusations that the movement benefit from the assistance of other countries, including Pakistan and Russia recently, and said that it "will not allow any other party to intervene in Afghanistan" .anthy / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/23/169564/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:22 am