Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tightening European "a new kind of" entry visas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tightening European "a new kind of" entry visas Empty Tightening European "a new kind of" entry visas

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2017, 6:24 am

Tightening European "a new kind of" entry visas

Saturday June 24, 2017 9:04

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    will limit the countries of the European Union to grant entry visas to foreign countries that refuse to restore its citizens who have no right of asylum in Europe , according to a European diplomat 's remarks.

The European Union has been waging a crackdown on immigration in the wake of an increase in the number of arrivals across the Mediterranean Sea since 2014

and Italy the main gate of the European Union, where he is most of those who reach the shores of Europe after riding ships smugglers in Africa migrant workers illegally.
    Le Pen expects "death" of the European Union
    Rome and Berlin are asking the European Union to send a mission to Libya to stop immigrants

And often they refuse some countries, including Bangladesh and Nigeria , to accept its citizens again, and the European Union doubled its efforts recently to accelerate the return of such persons.

The European Union agreed that the eight leaders of the Twenty during the two - day meeting in Brussels on the use of "all possible means , including (..) re - evaluation of visa policy for third countries."

A senior diplomat said the EU "we can use visas to persuade them (countries) to accept the returnees."

He added that "the move will target among other steps the ruling elite in those countries because they can take trips to Europe", as quoted by "Reuters".

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that "trade agreements of the European Union with the African countries must be part of these efforts."

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/207879/%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%87-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%88%D9%84/ar

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:59 am