Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Justice releases 584 prisoners

chouchou
    chouchou

Ministry of Justice releases 584 prisoners  Empty Ministry of Justice releases 584 prisoners

Post by chouchou Tue 03 Sep 2013, 7:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Ministry of Justice announced on Tuesday that it has released 584 men and women who ended their judiciary “sentences " while hinted that releasing prisoners have increased compared to the previous period .

“The Iraqi reform department released during last August 584 prisoners of both males and females who ended their judiciary sentences in the prisons of the Ministry of Justice,” noting that "the orders of Minister of Justice Hassan Shammari have contributed to facilitate and accelerate the process of releasing prisoners who ended their sentences,” spokesman of the Ministry of Justice, Haider al-Saadi said in statement received by “Shafaq News”.

It is worth mentioning that the demand to release detainees in Iraqi prisons , especially women was one of the main demands filed by protesters in Anbar , Salahuddin , Kirkuk and Nineveh provinces, as the government has started to implement the protests’ demands to release convicts and detainees from time to time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:21 pm