Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 1.5 billion investment in the «Ring Silk Road»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 1.5 billion investment in the «Ring Silk Road» Empty $ 1.5 billion investment in the «Ring Silk Road»

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2017, 6:01 pm

$ 1.5 billion investment in the «Ring Silk Road»

6/24/2017 0:00

Beijing / Xinhua
    Committee Beijing Trade revealed that direct investment from Beijing in 31 companies located state belt along the road and reached $ 1.5 billion during the period between 2013 and 2016.
    Yan said Li Gang from the Commission that the investment is mainly focused in commercial services, manufacturing and construction.
    The total bilateral trade between Beijing and the countries located along the belt and the road in the period between 2013 and 2016.489 billion US dollars, the problem of more than 30 percent of the total Beijing 's foreign trade during this period.
    Gang said that Beijing is actively involved in the construction of the belt and the road that could become a new engine for economic development of export - oriented.
    For his part , Deputy Chairman of the State Commission for Development and Reform, the highest economic planning body in China, Ning Ji Zhe recently that China 's direct institutions in the countries along the belt and road investments during the period 2013 - 2016 exceeded US $ 60 billion.
    Ning added that Chinese enterprises signed nearly a thousand contract for projects contracting in countries located along the belt and the road in the first quarter of this year, up business value to 14.4 billion US dollars, up 4.7 percent on an annual basis, make up almost half the size of contract foreign projects in decades this period of time.
    It is worth mentioning that the belt initiative and the road, is an initiative proposed by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2013, to draw boundaries and new prospects for international cooperation. China calls on countries and regions through which the active and effective participation in building the economic belt of the Silk Road and the Maritime Silk Road of the 21st century.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=139700

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:29 am