Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

London: British laws that protect terrorists

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

London: British laws that protect terrorists Empty London: British laws that protect terrorists

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 3:23 am

London: British laws that protect terrorists

09:04 - 25/06/2017

More than 40 foreign extremists of human rights laws benefited to stay in Britain, according to the newspaper reported, "Telegraph", quoting an unpublished report of the Interior Ministry.

According to the report, prepared at the request of Prime Minister Theresa May, the British government is facing an intractable problem in trying to deport dangerous militants, due to the strategy followed in Britain to deport potential terrorists called "deportation with assurances".

According to this strategy, it can not be the British authorities to deport terrorism suspects only after obtaining guarantees that they will not be subjected to torture and ill-treatment in their home countries.

The report pointed out that the British courts were able to block the deportation of many foreign terrorism suspects, based on this based on the laws of human rights strategy.

The newspaper went on to say that this strategy failed, because it allowed the terrorists to stay in the United Kingdom, adding that it might be embarrassing for MySQL that worked to be passed when she served as interior minister.

It is noteworthy that Britain has seen in recent months a series of terrorist attacks in London, the most bloody bombing of Manchester on 22 May / last, which killed 20 people, and adopted by the organization of "Daesh".

Mai said after the recent attacks, said that her country will have to change the human rights laws if an obstacle to the fight against extremism and address, saying it would mean that provisions and penalties for the instigators of terrorism and violence, and the deportation of foreign militants to their countries Aloeselh.anthy / 25 m

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/25/169855/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:07 am