Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Russian military provides automatic systems to command forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Russian military provides automatic systems to command forces Empty The Russian military provides automatic systems to command forces

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 3:24 am

The Russian military provides automatic systems to command forces

09:26 - 25/06/2017

In 2025 the process of the Russian army to provide automatic systems start of the new generation, produced by the military industry to lead the troops.

This was announced by Director General of the company, "Ross Electronica" Gregory Elkin, on the sidelines of "information technology in military industry conference."

Elkin said that "must be completed and technical basis for the establishment of an automatic system promising to lead the status of forces, by the year 2022 and includes a technical basis computer hardware and software Russian manufacturing."

He added that there are conditions and requirements put forward in front of engineers with the determination of the system's new leadership, which is primarily the system's ability to work in conditions of electronic attacks and the impact of radiation electronic warfare.

Elkin noted that the leadership of the forces that are now available at the highest levels of systems, including the leadership of the Strategic Missile Forces system, used exclusively Russian hardware manufacturing. This principle will move to other levels in the future to include all weapons in Aerati.anthy / 25 m Army

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/25/169861/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:37 am