Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Transforming the compensatory payments to the ration card items to the provincial councils

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Transforming the compensatory payments to the ration card items to the provincial councils Empty Trade: Transforming the compensatory payments to the ration card items to the provincial councils

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Sep 2013, 8:37 am

Trade: Transforming the compensatory payments to the ration card items to the provincial councils

Tuesday, 03 September / September 2013 15:09

[Baghdad - where]

The Ministry of Commerce has transferred compensatory amounts own vocabulary ration card to the provincial councils across the country.

The ministry said in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of "conversion process has been made through notice Rafidain Bank branches in the governorates for the purpose of dispensing through the committee formed under the Official correspondence between the Ministry of Commerce and the Ministry of Finance."

The statement added that "the distribution amounts will be through the Committee, which was formed by a decision of the Council of Ministers headed by the committee conservatives and membership administrators branches of commerce in the provinces, and work of this committee to prepare tables prepared for this purpose and to provide statistical number of population of the province to be possible with ease distribution process, away from obstacles and problems, and as soon as possible. "

The Cabinet had decided earlier approval to authorize the Ministry of Trade distribution amounts compensatory food is distributed to the citizens of the months preceding until August / 2013 according to the record prepared by the relevant committee in the Ministry of Commerce in the amount [25] thousand dinars in compensation for the material is processed. finished.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:57 pm