Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Send Russia to Turkey: If you want to buy weapons ... Adfawa money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Send Russia to Turkey: If you want to buy weapons ... Adfawa money Empty Send Russia to Turkey: If you want to buy weapons ... Adfawa money

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 10:48 am

Send Russia to Turkey: If you want to buy weapons ... Adfawa money

25/06/2017

He said Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, Russia does not see any obstacles to the potential sale of arms to Turkey.
    The deputy prime minister said, according to the agency "Sputnik", "Why can not buy something? If you want to buy, bought, but Adfawa money, and we sell (I mean Turkey), Greece buys, our planes are still present in the Central and Eastern Europe, and Afghans are demanding Americans buy planes from Russia to them. "
    Earlier, representatives of the Russian and Turkish authorities have repeatedly talked about the talks between the two parties on the delivery system "S -400".
    As previously announced the Russian President's Assistant for Military and Technical Cooperation, Vladimir Kogen, that Russia does not see any obstacles to supply defense system "S -400" to Turkey, regardless of their membership in NATO.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170237.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:09 am