Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Export power station "Xarc" oil of 8 million barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Export power station "Xarc" oil of 8 million barrels per day Empty Export power station "Xarc" oil of 8 million barrels per day

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 10:49 am

Export power station "Xarc" oil of 8 million barrels per day

25/06/2017

Assured the Executive Director of the Iranian oil terminals, the export power station Xarc marine "southern Iran" currently stands at around 8 million barrels per day, and 9 berths ready for synchronous tankers.

He explained Pirouz Mousavi, that among European companies, French Total company more than sent oil tankers chartered to "Xarc" marine terminal to ship oil which, while exported 70 to 75 percent of Iranian oil, especially to Asian countries through the National Iranian company tankers tankers.

Mousavi added that after the entry into force of the nuclear deal sent companies such as France's Total and Italy's ENI and Russian Lukoil and companies from Greece, Belarus and Norway, with the aim of oil tankers shipping marine Xarc station.

He pointed to the modernization and rehabilitation of pavements and equipment station Xarc, noting that the largest oil tanker in the world (tankers of VLCC ), can dock at the wharf "Adhirbad" oil.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170271.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:40 am