Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Issuing banknotes worth "zero euro"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Issuing banknotes worth "zero euro" Empty Issuing banknotes worth "zero euro"

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 10:52 am

Issuing banknotes worth "zero euro"

25/06/2017

Media reported on Sunday that Germany issued a license from the European Central Bank, a group of banknotes with a nominal value of zero euros.

According to media reports German that these banknotes nominal value of zero euros, similar commemorative products, because it is not purchasing value, but applies all the required protection laws in the capital market, including watermarks, and three-dimensional images, as well as the possibility of printing on the same paper, and also on the regular banknotes.

On these banknotes printed sailboat German Navy "Gurash Fok - II " , which was launched in 1958.

Germany issued these papers about 5 thousand edition, can be purchased as a currency memorial at a price of 2.5 euros each.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170250.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:09 am