Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi congratulates the Iraqis on Eid: prepare for a post-urgent and a new life

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent - Abadi congratulates the Iraqis on Eid: prepare for a post-urgent and a new life Empty Abadi congratulates the Iraqis on Eid: prepare for a post-urgent and a new life

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 2:04 am

Abadi congratulates the Iraqis on Eid: prepare for a post-urgent and a new life

Political Since 2017-06-26 at 09:26 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Sunday expressed his hope for the return of security to the country in the post-terrorism phase. While congratulating Iraqis on Eid, he called on them to prepare for the post-terrorism phase.
    Iraqi forces have meanwhile been fighting for the last day of a crackdown on a militant group in its main stronghold of Mosul, more than nine months after the crackdown on the militant group was launched.
    Mosul, seized by the militants in 2014, is the most significant challenge facing Iraq in the post-defeat phase, analysts say.
    In a congratulatory message to Iraqis on Eid al-Fitr, Abbadi said he hoped the occasion would be "always good and blessed for the Iraqis, united against their enemies and preparing for the post-terror phase that will be the beginning of a new life full of aspirations and aspirations in a safe and dignified country."
    Abadi said he salutes the Iraqi forces, who said they were writing "the last chapters" of the battle to regain control of Mosul from the grip of a supporter.
    The battle of Mosul last week entered its ninth month, and the organization has been on the verge of defeat in its main stronghold, which was declared what he called the "state of the caliphate."
    Only a small part of the Shifa district and adjacent areas of Mosul's Old City, which includes the al-Nuri Mosque, where Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi appeared in black for the first time in mid-2014 before being detonated and his famous lighthouse only a few days ago,
    is over
    M

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:42 am