Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain launches tomorrow new rules to combat the financing of terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain launches tomorrow new rules to combat the financing of terrorism Empty Britain launches tomorrow new rules to combat the financing of terrorism

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 2:22 am

Britain launches tomorrow new rules to combat the financing of terrorism

History of edits:: 2017/6/25

{International: Euphrates News} Britain will offer new rules, on Monday, to launch a campaign on the funds used for the financing of crime and terrorism, and would require banks and agents, accountants and real estate companies to transfer funds to increase checks for the movement of funds.
    The government said, that although most of the business is committed to caution, the new rules will improve the quality of checks to ensure that the companies monitor suspicious activity and report it.
    Said Stephen Barclay, from the Treasury Department, in a statement: " the financing of terrorism and money laundering are dangerous senior on our national security, and we are determined to transform the UK into a hostile environment towards the illegal financing."
    He added, "These new rules will tighten our defenses and protect the integrity of our financial system and will help protect the British from terrorist attacks and criminal activities."
    Britain has seen a series of attacks in recent months, with 35 people killed by terrorists {} in London and Manchester, while a man killed one person and wounded others when his car ran over the van in front of a crowd of worshipers in a mosque Ndn.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=145304

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:28 am