Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rohani and Bin Hamad reject all threats and blockade on Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rohani and Bin Hamad reject all threats and blockade on Qatar Empty Rohani and Bin Hamad reject all threats and blockade on Qatar

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 2:48 am

Rohani and Bin Hamad reject all threats and blockade on Qatar

Date of release: 2017/6/25 

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said in a telephone conversation with Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani that Tehran's policies are always based on deepening relations with the Qatari side in all fields.
    According to the Mehr news agency, the Political Affairs Assistant in the Office of the Presidency of the Republic, Hamid Abutalbi, announced a telephone conversation between the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani and the President of the Republic Hassan Rowhani, stressing the development of economic and trade relations, especially between the owners of private sectors, Political and economic relations between the two countries.
    Abutalbi said in a tweet on his private account in Twitter on Sunday evening that the issues raised in this phone call included congratulations on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr and the development of economic and trade relations, especially among private sector owners, and to reject all pressures, threats and blockades in the region.
    The official in the presidential office referred to other issues raised during the telephone call between the Emir of Qatar and Rouhani, including the continuation of bilateral political and economic cooperation, solidarity between the peoples of the two countries, defense of Qatar and rejection of the siege on it and emphasizing unity and harmony in the Islamic world.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:43 am