Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior US diplomat: If the Saudis move the tank towards Qatar this is what will happen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior US diplomat: If the Saudis move the tank towards Qatar this is what will happen Empty A senior US diplomat: If the Saudis move the tank towards Qatar this is what will happen

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 5:35 am

A senior US diplomat: If the Saudis move the tank towards Qatar this is what will happen

History of edits:: 2017/6/26

{International: Euphrates News} said the senior US diplomat and former US deputy national security adviser, James Jeffrey, a senior military POSSIBILITY intervention by Turkey, Iran and Russia in the Persian Gulf, if Saudi Arabia tried to intervene militarily in Qatar.
    He said former US ambassador to Syria and Iraq during a press briefing, said that " the Saudis {that} stirred one tank to the border within days, there will be an Iranian, Turkish and perhaps a Russian aircraft on Qatari territory."
    On the fifth this June, it cuts off Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain , in addition to Egypt 's relations with Qatar, and imposed a blockade on the first three air and ground, accusing it of "supporting terrorism", which was denied by the latter.
    Doha and stressed that it is facing "fabrications" campaign, and "lies" aimed at imposing "trusteeship" on its Aloutna.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=145327

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:09 pm