Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italy .. a plan to rescue two banks Mushkin bankruptcy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

banks - Italy .. a plan to rescue two banks Mushkin bankruptcy Empty Italy .. a plan to rescue two banks Mushkin bankruptcy

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 5:53 am

Italy .. a plan to rescue two banks Mushkin bankruptcy

11:00 - 26/06/2017

The Italian government announced Monday a plan to rescue two banks Mushkin bankruptcy in the Province of Venice, at a cost of 5.2 billion euros.

He said the Italian Prime Minister, Paulo Jantelaun, said that the rescue plan is necessary, to protect the rights of depositors and guarantee "the safety of our banking system."

In turn, Minister of the Italian economy, Pier Carlo Padoan, said that "Rome will provide guarantees of up to 12 billion euros, to face potential losses of the group Intesa Holding, because of bad loans (which do not hope to repay them) and high-risk."

For its part, the European Commissioner for Competition Commissioner Margaret Vistajer made it clear that "to allow Italy to save the two banks through government funds will help" avoid economic turmoil in the Veneto region, "indicating that" these measures will remove about 18 billion euros in the form of non-performing of the Italian banking sector loans, and it will contribute to strengthen it. "

The Rome adopted a bailout plan by the European Commission, which avoids a possible rescue plan according to the more stringent European regulations. It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/26/170194/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:44 pm