Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Apache creep cover near the border triangle between Iraq, Jordan and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Apache creep cover near the border triangle between Iraq, Jordan and Syria Empty US Apache creep cover near the border triangle between Iraq, Jordan and Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 2:58 am

US Apache creep cover near the border triangle between Iraq, Jordan and Syria

26/06/2017

Tenseekiet militants reported that US troops deployed near the border triangle between Iraq, Jordan and Syria in an area called "Valley of slander", accompanied by troops from tribal militants in the region, backed by air cover for helicopters "Apache".
    She noted with Altenseekiet that "Valley ejaculation" area is a desert area near the border with Jordan to the south, and Syria in the north, in a triangle offset by Syria Tanf, and the Jordanian Valley.
    In the meantime, the entire family was killed by the Air "International Alliance" village "or Hfor" targeting in rural Shaddadi Brive Southern Hasaka.
    On another line, a Syrian military source confirmed targeting the headquarters and the movements of the group "Daesh" terrorist in the vicinity of the graves area - neighborhood Averroism - Panorama - the vicinity of the regiment 137. What led to the killing of 18 terrorists and the destruction of armored and / 2 / stroller equipped with heavy machine guns.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170346.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:32 am