Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: hatred published by Saudi Arabia similar to those published by "Daesh"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: hatred published by Saudi Arabia similar to those published by "Daesh" Empty Iran: hatred published by Saudi Arabia similar to those published by "Daesh"

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 3:19 am

Iran: hatred published by Saudi Arabia similar to those published by "Daesh"

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Foreign Minister of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif, on Monday, that the hatred published by Saudi Arabia to a large extent similar to those published by the "Daesh" terrorist.

The agency quoted the International Tasnim news Zarif as saying that "accusing Qatar of supporting terrorism, an attempt to deny responsibility for state sponsors of terrorism, and accusing others.

Zarif noted that the European Union, he can not achieve victory at the expense of others, calling to abandon the idea that he could achieve security through destabilization of the security of others.

Zarif pointed out that the nuclear deal was influential because everyone felt victory, calling on the Europeans to play a role more influential in the establishment of dialogue in the Persian Gulf region.

Zarif stressed that security can not be purchased and foreign policy is not a commodity to buy and not armament agreements mean a partnership necessarily, pointing out a flaw in the understanding of the region that security can be imported from abroad.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B4/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:05 am