Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Philippines defends the life of its president

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Philippines defends the life of its president Empty The Philippines defends the life of its president

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 8:26 am

The Philippines defends the life of its president

Release date: 2017/6/27 

The government of the Philippines said on Tuesday that President Rodrigo Dutertti was alive and well and had no health problems, after he was worried about his long-term disappearance this month.
    Duterti's 72-year-old absence, known for his intense public activity and long speeches, may be fueled several times a day by rumors of his ill health and the government's attempt to obscure it. His last public appearance was a week ago.
    Most of the speculation came from Duterti's absence during the biggest crisis facing his rule, which began about a year ago. The army has been fighting for six weeks for militants linked to gangs who have been occupying Marawi town on Mindanao Island, Duterti's hometown.
    "First of all, he is alive and well," he told reporters. "It's all good, just busy doing something to do."
    "As you have seen, he has been very public, but his absence from sight is for office tasks, he signs papers, reads and conducts consultations, he is very busy indeed."
    "He is aware of what is going on and is being informed of the developments on a regular basis that reads, listens and knows perfectly well.
    Douterti is scheduled to meet Tuesday with some members of the government and attend an occasion at the presidential palace in Manila to celebrate Eid al-Fitr.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:59 pm