Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

42 people raided the international coalition in Deir al-Zour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

42 people raided the international coalition in Deir al-Zour Empty 42 people raided the international coalition in Deir al-Zour

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 8:30 am

42 people raided the international coalition in Deir al-Zour

Killed at least 42 people by the raids of the international coalition aircraft yesterday targeted a prison belonging to the organization "Daesh" near the city squares in Deir al-Zour.

Activists and users of social networking sites, said that the aircraft is likely as an international coalition, yesterday carried out raids on one of the "Daesh" prisons in the countryside of the monastery of eastern Zour, targeted the house of Abu Abdullah al-Nuaimi, a former leader of the Front victory seized by the organization "Daesh" and around to the prison following the security apparatus for the organization, it comprises two main sections, one special civilian prisoners, and the second section for prisoners of elements "Daesh".

According to activists, the strikes targeted the prison, led to the deaths of 42 prisoners and detained civilians, at least, the organization publishes the bodies and put them in the street near the fields bridge, including 15 prison guards and some of the prisoners from the elements of the organization, and the number of casualties are still likely to rise due to the presence of missing under the rubble of the devastation caused by the bombing, as the prison contained 100 detainees.

The International Alliance has confirmed the US-led bombing that targeted a specific Ohadva belonging to the organization "Daesh" in the city fields in Deir al-Zour in eastern Syria on 25 and 26 of this month.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/42-%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:24 pm