Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America plans to move its troops from Qayyarah to Ein al-Assad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America plans to move its troops from Qayyarah to Ein al-Assad Empty America plans to move its troops from Qayyarah to Ein al-Assad

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 8:35 am

America plans to move its troops from Qayyarah to Ein al-Assad

13:30 - 06/27/2017

Revealed leadership role in mobilizing Anbar country-Obeidi, on Tuesday, America's intention to move its troops stationed inside Qayyarah base in Mosul to Ein al-Assad base west of Anbar flights.

Obeidi said in a statement / information /, said that "US forces stationed in the Ain al-Assad base west of Anbar, the air is witnessing a secret preparations to receive stationed at the Qayyarah air base by US forces after the completion of the liberation of Mosul operations."

He added that "US troops retire the transfer of troops and equipment war from Qayyarah base to Ein al-Assad base ahead of a large-scale security campaign to liberate the western areas of the province without knowing the reasons behind the transfer of these forces, despite the retention of US forces large forces in the Ain al-Assad base."

Obeidi stressed that "the security forces and retaining them in Anbar able to edit all western regions without the use of foreign troops."

It is noteworthy that the Ein al-Asad base west of Anbar is witnessing air from time to time the arrival of US troops and military equipment amid secrecy, while sources familiar with the intention of linking it to the Americans centeredness al-Qaeda even after the end of the war against the "Daesh". Finished / 12 a

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/27/170465/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:49 am