Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Senior commander in "Islamic State of Iraq" and three of his assistants arrested in Anbar

chouchou
    chouchou

Senior commander in "Islamic State of Iraq" and three of his assistants arrested in Anbar Empty Senior commander in "Islamic State of Iraq" and three of his assistants arrested in Anbar

Post by chouchou Wed 04 Sep 2013, 3:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A senior leader in the "Islamic State of Iraq" and three of his assistants were arrested on Wednesday on the border between Iraq and Syria western of the province, according to a police source in Anbar province.

“The joint force of the elements of the army and the police carried out this morning, raid and search operations in Horan valley ​​ western Anbar, where it has arrested one of the main leaders of so-called Islamic State of Iraq called, Salam Haded with three of his assistants, and found large quantities of explosive materials inside a cave in the mentioned area,” the source told “Shafaq News”.

“The operation was carried out according to accurate intelligence information," adding that "security forcestookthe detainees to a security center for interrogation to refer them to the competent courts later,” the source added.

A source in Anbar police revealed in 24th of last month, arresting 14 elements belonging to al-Qaeda, including official of food supply in the Horan valley western the province

Horan is the longest valley in Iraq which split the Western Bank coming from Saudi Arabia until the end of the Euphrates River near Haditha city in Anbar province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 24 May 2024, 8:37 am