Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Guards Islamic Revolution confirms that he has a missile destroyer and will use against enemies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms -  Guards Islamic Revolution confirms that he has a missile destroyer and will use against enemies Empty Guards Islamic Revolution confirms that he has a missile destroyer and will use against enemies

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 2:29 am

Guards Islamic Revolution confirms that he has a missile destroyer and will use against enemies

27/06/2017

Said General Commander of the Guards Islamic Revolution in Iran, Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari said the Revolutionary Guards and the forces of popular mobilization was not Izala ready to put their capabilities in the government and serve the people in any way possible as part of the reconstruction of the country and improve the living conditions of the people and alleviate economic pressures.

Major General Jafari said in his remarks at the conclusion of the Council of reconstruction and strategic meeting of the Guards of the Islamic Revolution that the Revolutionary Guard has no economic activity to profit-taking, but that its activities are in order to combat deprivation and reconstruction and thwart the strategic plans of the enemies of efforts to exert economic pressure on the country.

He said the Commander in Chief of the Revolutionary Guards said in the absence of the reconstruction activities of the Revolutionary Guards for the continued ban on the country has a tight grip on the country and the government, adding that the basis of our work is to build Iran without dependence on foreigners have also been building a lot of large dams and hundreds of other projects in the years including the recent opening of the different phases of the South Pars project (oil and gas) and refineries "star Persian Gulf" oil in the spirit of jihad and revolutionary.

In the field of defense, Major General Jafari also stressed that the guards of the Islamic revolution has destroyed the missiles and will use against enemies in order to safeguard the Islamic regime of Iran and the Muslim people and security.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170415.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:50 am