Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stirrup: National Protection Products Act will support the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stirrup: National Protection Products Act will support the Iraqi economy Empty Stirrup: National Protection Products Act will support the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Sep 2013, 7:14 am

Stirrup: National Protection Products Act will support the Iraqi economy

04-09-2013 10:26 AM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Economic Commission MP / National Alliance / Ibrahim stirrup, the importance of the adoption of the Law on the Protection Products national industrial and agricultural support of the Iraqi economy.

He said stirrup (of the Agency news): The Law on the Protection Products maintains industrial goods and agricultural communities, eg leather industry and military equipment are industry processed to the ministries of defense and interior instead of importing them from other countries, and thus are considered economic benefit to the state.

He continued: attention to agriculture should also provide nutritional support for the Iraqi citizens فالمحاصيل the best of other crops imported, indicating that the dependence on imported crops led to higher prices of local ones.

He added: import continuing operations carried out by Iraq led to a decline in the national product and significantly higher prices in addition to the decline in value, indicating that the very Exporting Countries to promote their product and control of the Iraqi market with inferior goods and cheap.

And: It was postponed approval of the National Products Act in the previous session of the House of Representatives and the large number of laws that have been discussed in the meeting and the lack of time, pointing to the absence of any objection to this law and will be decided at the next meeting of the Council.

Mention enactment of this Act will enable our products to national competition from foreign products, and animates the movement of industry and therefore the growth of the national economy. / End / 5. B. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 24 Jul 2024, 12:59 am