Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fighter "MiG -35" new special use in Syria!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fighter "MiG -35" new special use in Syria! Empty Fighter "MiG -35" new special use in Syria!

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Jun 2017, 6:04 am

Fighter "MiG -35" new special use in Syria!

29/06/2017

Russian Air Force fighter aircraft Manesh require aircraft "MiG -35" specific equipment.
    Company "MiG" and produced a Russian aircraft manufacturers, a new fighter dubbed "MiG -35" aircraft, and presented by the Russian and foreign military personnel in January 2017. The new aircraft accounted for the interest of the Russian Air Force.
    The commander of the Russian Air Force Viktor Bhundarev in a statement made in May / May 2017, the Russian Air Force will replace all its aircraft from light fighter class aircraft "MiG -35".
    The subject "MiG -35" aircraft tests currently. At the same time, work continues to determine the features required of new aircraft until the Russian Air Force to accept the purchase.
    The information is that it will be "MiG -35" aircraft required Russian Air Force processing engine technology, direct payment (or technology-oriented nozzles).
    And equipped with experimental models of aircraft "MiG -35" engine "RD-33 M-Ka" without direct payment technology. And it can be equipped with this engine technology direct payment. Company "MIG" has experimented with such an engine on the "MiG-29 M or T" aircraft.
    And will be able to "MiG -35" aircraft thanks orifices oriented technology to reduce speed at the moment of lightning in order to change the flight direction, as will be able to suspend itself in one place for some time, as do the helicopter (helicopter).
    He said the Russian Air Force commander said in a statement that he will be assigned to "MiG -35" aircraft mission hit the air and ground targets, and can have a use in local wars such as what is currently seen in Syria.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170576.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:25 am