Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish advertising for "tomorrow's Press," the central bank approval to enter Standard Jartrd Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish advertising for "tomorrow's Press," the central bank approval to enter Standard Jartrd Bank  Empty Turkish advertising for "tomorrow's Press," the central bank approval to enter Standard Jartrd Bank

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Sep 2013, 7:58 am

Turkish advertising for "tomorrow's Press," the central bank approval to enter Standard Jartrd Bank to work in Iraq

Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki

09/04/13 /Tomorrow Press / BAGHDAD: Iraqi Central Bank, on Wednesday, his approval granted Standard Jartrd Bank global license to work in Iraq, as pointed out this comes from the license in order to support Iraq's efforts to enter the international credit rating

The governor of the Central Bank and Abdul Basit Turki agency for "tomorrow's Press", "The World Bank agreed to grant Standard Jartrd Bank global license to work in Iraq, in order to develop the financial deal and support Iraq's efforts to enter the international credit rating."

He added that "this kind of leading banks allow the Iraqi banking sector and the banking sector in Iraq working to evolve and benefit from the expertise of these large banks and reflected on financial transactions in the country."

It seeks CBI since 2008 to conduct reforms in the financial system, which suffers from Iraqi Kber decline in trading and money management

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:06 pm