Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's decision to enter into implementation .. Who will allow him to enter America and who will be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's decision to enter into implementation .. Who will allow him to enter America and who will be Empty Trump's decision to enter into implementation .. Who will allow him to enter America and who will be

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jul 2017, 1:54 am

Trump's decision to enter into implementation .. Who will allow him to enter America and who will be deported?

WASHINGTON, June 30 (Xinhua) - New restrictions on entry into the United States under the Donald Trump Immigration Ordinance have come into force and have caused concern among travelers of countries concerned and refugee associations.
    Five months after Trump signed the controversial decree and the numerous judicial battles his administration has taken to enforce it, the travel ban on those involved in the decree was formally enacted after the US Supreme Court authorized this week to enforce the ban, but in part.
    The decree came into force officially at 8 pm Washington time (Friday 0000 GMT).
    The decree, which is supposed to prevent the entry of "foreign terrorists" into the United States, imposes a temporary ban on the travel of nationals of six Muslim countries (Syria, Libya, Iran, Sudan, Somalia and Yemen) and refugees from all over the world to the United States.
    Under the executive order, the ban covers all citizens of the six states and all refugees, but Supreme Court judges have limited its scope by restricting its application to individuals "who have no credible relationship with a person or entity in the United States."
    "The United States is now preventing grandmothers from seeing their grandchildren in a truly shameful show of blind hostility towards the Iranians," Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said in a Friday sermon.
    The judges explained that anyone who came to visit a member of his "nearby family" would be allowed to enter, as was a student entering an American university or an employee who found work in a local company, and the invited professor to a conference in the United States.
    The phrase "credible relationship" raised the confusion of legal experts, who wondered how a Syrian refugee, for example, could provide evidence of prior contact with the United States.
    In a telegram addressed to her diplomatic network, the Government made its reference to "close family", referring to "parents (husband's or wife's parents), spouse or children, young or old, daughter-in-law and son-in-law, Brothers or not ".
    Let the son's wife enter rather than novelty.
    "We expect things to be done without problems," one official said.
    Therefore, the immediate family does not include grandparents, grandchildren, uncles, uncles, sons of brothers, uncles and aunts, in addition to the speech and the spouses of sisters and wives of brothers.
    On Thursday evening, the state of Hawaii asked Judge Derrick Watson to explain the extent of the decree and define the concept of "close family".
    "In Hawaii, the concept of 'family + nearby' includes many people whom the federal government has decided to exclude from this equation," Hawaii Attorney General Douglas Schinn said in a statement.
    He noted that these restrictions "may violate the Supreme Court's decision."
    At the level of business bodies and professional relations, the "credible relationship" must be "official and documented, provided it is established in a normal course, not for the purpose of extinction from the decree," according to the diplomatic cable.
    There were also questions from tourists from the six countries, whether the hotel reservation was enough to obtain a visa, and the US authorities replied no, even if the price of the reservation.
    The selection process will take place at the embassy level abroad and the government expects it to have limited impact on US territory.
    "The world's eyes are on the United States," said Murad Awawdeh of the New York Migration Coalition at New York Airport.
    "This administration redefines the concept of family," said Rami Issa, director of the New York-American Association. My grandfather and my grandmother took up my education so I can not imagine being considered outside the family. "
    "I am engaged and I will get married. My family in Syria is not only my father but also my uncles and uncles and I want to attend my wedding, but unfortunately they will not be able to come. "
    The US authorities certainly do not want to repeat the chaos that occurred on Jan. 27 when the first version of the decree was applied.
    It was the cause of great condemnation in the world. US airports witnessed spontaneous demonstrations after the arrest of passengers upon arrival and the threat of deportation.
    "This time there is a possibility of confusion, even if it is too early to predict," Gregory Shinn of the Immigration Lawyers Association told AFP. "We will be ready to help people if needed."
    On February 3, a federal judge suspended the first decree, as well as its amended version in March. According to the judges, the decree was discriminatory against Muslims. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:59 am