Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blackwater to return to Iraq in new attire

jedi17
    jedi17

Blackwater to return to Iraq in new attire Empty Blackwater to return to Iraq in new attire

Post by jedi17 Sat 01 Jul 2017, 7:33 pm

Blackwater to return to Iraq in new attire
    1:02 PM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The Al-Arabi al-Jadeed daily reported that the US security Blackwater Company is returning to Iraq under new Emirates' name.

The company was charged of killing a number of civilians.

The paper pointed that the company will re-inter the Iraqi market through new partnership contracts to be paid by the Iraqi government and other contracts on investment bases.

The new name of the company, as reported, is called "Olive for security services" to be owned by Abu Dhabi government and managed by the founder of Blackwater company, who is charged for criminal actions and evading taxes, the papers added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:42 am