Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    Reconciliation: Start to activate the support councils like

    chouchou
    chouchou
    Moderator
    Moderator


    Posts : 5059
    Join date : 2012-12-20

    Reconciliation: Start to activate the support councils like  Empty Reconciliation: Start to activate the support councils like

    Post by chouchou Thu 05 Sep 2013, 3:42 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Chancellery announced national reconciliation, start activating support councils in all provinces, as is the case-by-step activation of the Awakening Councils, stressing that there is coordination with the security leaders in the provinces for the integration of security work.

    An advisor to Prime Minister for National Reconciliation Amer Alkhozai's »Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network,» he «was initiated proceedings activate support councils in all provinces on three axes, service, security and community, for the purpose of supporting the security agencies in the pursuit of terrorist groups».

    The Salvation Councils is a tribal forces set up by the government to mainstream American experience in the Awakening forces in Anbar, which to a large extent succeeded in undermining the influence of al-Qaeda.

    The government granted a monthly stipend of $ 350 thousand dinars for each element of attribution, as support councils first formed in Anbar in 2006 and circulated by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in the rest of the provinces in an attempt to track down the militants.

    He Alkhozai that «national reconciliation have done up to now support councils in Basra, Maysan and Dhi Qar», adding that he will be activated support councils in Baghdad and Al-Muthanna in the coming days, adding that this measure will cover all the provinces, similar to steps activate the Awakening Councils across the country.

    Among Alkhozai that «activating tribal support councils are in the presence of security leaders in the provinces for the purpose of the agreement on a mechanism for coordination between the security support councils and the security services.

    And decided Chancellery of national reconciliation last month, as well as about two thousand a New Awakening to the elements of the awakening of Diyala province, as part of the re-activation of the Awakening in areas tense security. Decision comes after the Council called tribal Basin Hamrin last month Chancellery national reconciliation approve the appointment 200 element of the Awakening of the sons of the tribes to meet the al-Qaeda terrorist network which was recently active in Hamrin basin.

    It is worth mentioning that the U.S. forces, launched in 2006 the process of recruiting civilians under the label «Sons of Iraq» or «Awakening», the face of al-Qaeda and armed groups, and formed Awakening mostly of tribesmen, and played an active role in supporting the Iraqi forces and U.S. forces in weakening the organization Al Qaeda, and restore security and stability.

    And took U.S. forces since the founding of the Awakening pay the salaries of its members regularly until 2008, when it transferred the file to the Iraqi government. Quoted the American forces responsible for the Awakening forces to the Iraqi authorities fully beginning of April 2009 in all provinces of the country, and subsequently released by the Iraqi government on the fourteenth of April the same decision to transfer 80 percent of the elements of the Awakening to civilian jobs in the ministries and government institutions and continue to integrate the remaining 20 percent in the various security agencies.


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Fri 14 Jun 2024, 10:23 am