Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independent lawmaker: Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are involved with the violence in Iraq and call

chouchou
    chouchou

Independent lawmaker: Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are involved with the violence in Iraq and call Empty Independent lawmaker: Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are involved with the violence in Iraq and call

Post by chouchou Thu 05 Sep 2013, 4:00 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Revealed the independent MP for the province of Babylon, Iskandar and berries that Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are involved with the violence taking place in Iraq in the recent period and evidence irrefutable available to the House of Representatives and the Iraqi government in order to change the political map in the Middle East for the benefit first and in favor of America and Israel.

[ltr]He said Tut told all of Iraq [where] today that "the security forces and through a process of revenge martyrs and operations other arrested dozens of gunmen who hold Saudi citizenship and who confessed to recruiting the elements of Arab and Iraqi intended to do violence and the killing of citizens and security men."[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "it has not exceeded for these countries to support terrorism, but through the provision of substantial financial grants to media organizations, tribal elders and politicians men intended to incite public opinion against the Iraqi government and stir up sectarian strife among the people."[/ltr]

[ltr]And Tut student government set up lawsuits against these countries in the International Court of Justice on charges of mass murder of the Iraqi people. "[/ltr]

[ltr]And witnessing the security situation in Iraq between now and then car bomb attacks and improvised explosive devices lead to many casualties among the dead and wounded. Ended 20[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:48 pm